This advanced quadcopter’s precise positioning system along with its three axis gimbal produces amazingly stable aerial video. Buy it here http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_363300.html?lkid=10094515
– Very modular design. Easily foldable & stowable.
– Extra precise GPS + GLONASS + Visual positioning system
– 3 Axis easy snap-in gimbal with tilt control
– Camera 1080p 60fps or 4K
– Long range (1K/2K) 2.4 Ghz control and FPV achieved via printed circuit board (PCB) antennas.
– Automatic return to home/landing on loss of signal or low battery, or manual return to landing at push of a switch.
– Automatic takeoff and landing
– Orientation Lighting
– Large Battery 17.4V 5100mah. Gives up to 27 minutes flight time
“Mi UAV” App Features
– Compass and controller calibration
– Satellite and quadcopter status monitoring
– 720p FPV
– Three automatic flight modes: Fly to Point, Waypoint Route, Circle Point
– Real time position tracking
– Excessive flight restrictions. Can not fly further than 50m altitude or 100m horizontal range until the quadcopter has achieved 5 hours cumulative flight time. Additionally, quadcopter will not proceed beyond hover if flown in restricted areas.
– Official Xiaomi “Mi UAV” app is in Chinese, and it does not appear that there are plans for an official English release. It’s quite impossible to use unless you know Chinese. There is a non official translated version in English, however it is an older version of the app.
– Firmware updates from Xiaomi do not seem to have been tested prior to release. This has repeatedly caused problems with users, most recently resulting in loss of drone compass inputs for many users. Do NOT update its firmware unless you can confirm via forums that the current firmware release is not problematic.
HD CAM: Equipped with HD 1080P camera supports max to 1920 x 1080p / 60fps video recording.
Real-time Transmission: The built-in phone holder of the transmitter facilitates WiFi FPV function. Also the max to 3km superior long control distance ensures the good performance.
Pointing Flight / Tap to Fly: Order your quadcopter to where you pointed in the map.
Surrounded Flight: Pick what you wanna record or photography 360 degrees and let your Mi Drone surround it.
Route Planning: Plan and preset your flight line and get yourself a more smooth / high quality work of art.
3 Axis Gimbal: Stable and accurate photography / recording guarantee.
Other Functions: One key automatic taking off / return / landing, real-time electric quantity monitoring and low-voltage return warning.
High anti-interference performance and powerful signal.
Features: 360 Degree Surround
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Hover,Low-voltage Protection,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Tap to Fly,Turn left/right,Up/down,Waypoints
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Carbon Fiber,Electronic Components,PC
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Advanced Level
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Control Distance: Above 800m
Detailed Control Distance: About 3000m
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Battery: 17.4V 5100mAh
Flying Time: About 27mins
Charging Time (h): About 3.5
Video Resolution: 1080P
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Camera, 1 x Charger, 1 x Chinese Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.