This brushless sport quadcopter is meant to help intermediate fliers transition to brushless motor FPV flight. Find it here https://goo.gl/ur6BqJ
– Brushless motor quadcopter with plug-in components to ease maintenance. No soldering required.
– Progressive flight modes include Beginner (Angle Low Rate), Sport (Angle High Rate), Acrobat (Horizon), and Expert (Acro).
– 720p HD camera which records directly to microSD card (included). Camera can be manually tilted from +35 to -60 degrees.
– Transmitter/controller has built-in 5.8Ghz FPV monitor screen with automatic scanner. It will automatically connect to whatever frequency the FPV transmitter is set to.
– Limited edition includes camo canopy with metal serial number plate. Also includes monitor goggles with AV plug-in connection to transmitter’s FPV receiver.
– It is tough. I crash it a few times in the video and it kept on ticking.
– PPM and Spektrum inputs if you wish to use your own transmitter/receiver.
– Proprietary batteries and charger.
– Not a lot of acceleration (punch).
– Goggles do not have built-in receiver. Instead they use the receiver of the transmitter controller for video input via a plug-in AV cable.
– Button locations are somewhat confusing as many are hidden behind the FPV monitor. I taped on my own labels to give me a rough idea of where they are and what they did.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.