This ready to fly 250 size brushless FPV racer is intended as an intermediate level pilot’s acro FPV trainer. It includes several upgrades over the previous Bugs 6. Not available for sale yet, but coming soon to all vendors.
– Sporty flier in angle mode. 3S battery gives it plenty of oomph.
– Ready to fly, includes transmitter. Can also purchase optional G3 goggles system to fly FPV.
– Can be mounted with C5830 8 channel (C Band) 5.8Ghz FPV camera with built in DVR.
– Transmitter includes telemetry warning for range and low voltage.
– Total flight time with its 3S battery was 8 minutes 33 seconds.
Upgrades over previous similar Bugs 6 include:
– Acro mode capability in addition to angle mode.
– Larger diameter 2204 1800KV motors.
– 3S 1300mah battery.
– Tri blade propellers.
– Acro mode capability requires installing provided jumper pin to enable. Not sure why MJX designed it this way? Maybe for a parent or instructor to hang onto until they feel their student FPV pilot is ready for acro?
– Acro mode felt sluggish and slow to respond. Could result in the pilot overcorrecting/crashing in harder maneuvers. Unfortunately PIDs can’t be adjusted to attempt to correct.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.