The MJX B3 Pro drone flies steady in strong winds due to its powerful brushless motors and accurate GPS/GLONASS positioning system. Optional C6000 802.11ac 5G WiFi FPV camera enables advanced features of FPV, follow me, circle me, waypoint flying. More info here http://www.mjxrc.net/
– Strong 2204 1500KV motors (larger than original Bugs 3 motors) with 8A ESC’s provide plenty of lifting power enabling flight even on breezy days. Automatic landings in strong wind were uneventful. Many other GPS drones might flip when landing under high winds. This one did not seem to have such a problem.
– Accurate GPS/GLONASS system provides rapid lockon of satellites, and improved positioning accuracy.
– Includes action camera mount for GoPro and GoPro clones, along with the optional MJX C6000 FPV camera
– Available flight modes with the controller include GPS psotion hold, altitude hold, headless mode, and return to home/landing.
– Long range transmitter can control drone up to approximately 1 Kilometer.
– Automatically returns to home and landing on lost signal, low battery, or on command.
– Transmitter includes LCD screen for displaying telemetry information of battery power, altitude, distance, and satellite status. Also provides telemetry beep low battery warning.
– Optional C6000 FPV camera enables advanced features of FPV, follow me, circle position, and waypoints. C6000 camera records 1080p video directly to an onboard microSD memory card to avoid WiFi lag and frame dropping. I was able to achieve FPV range with my 802.11ac WiFi phone of over 400 meters with this camera. Features are enabled through Bugs Go app available on Play here https://goo.gl/5EGRJz and iTunes here https://goo.gl/9Qaivh
– Proprietary 7.4V 2800mah desinged only for use with Bugs 3 Pro.
– Although it comes with a camera mount, no camera is provided. Purchase of the optional C6000 camera is necessary if you wish to enable and use advanced features of FPV, follow me, circle me, and waypoint flying.
– C6000 FPV reception has plenty of lag delay of over 1 second. Flying FPV requires very slow turns to minimize overshooting when maneuvering.
– Optional C6000 camera requires 802.11ac 5G WiFi for use. Not everyone has a phone capable of using this WiFi.
– Advertised flight time of 22 minutes. However, my drone automatically landed early at about 11 minutes with 50% battery remaining while under GPS mode. The drone would not let me fly it any longer, automatically landing the drone if I attempted to continue flying. (Maybe I could fly longer with GPS off and altitude hold on?)
– Waypoint maps screen does not allow Google satellite view if you wish to fly in remote areas. Thus you’ll get a blank screen in such areas making accurate waypoint plotting difficult at such locations.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.