This pocket nano drone includes a carrying case controller and a removable/swappable battery. First nano that I’ve ever seen with a removable battery. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~coi0
– Gentle, but also maneuverable at higher rates.
– Case also serves as its controller
– Removable/swappable battery
– Can charge the quadcopter in its case in the field using its controller with a power bank.
– Controller also has its own chargeable built in LiPo battery.
– Headless mode
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Limited range at about 20 meters.
– Could not find a flip button for this quadcopter.
– Not sure if replacement batteries are available. Probably would be better to simply recharge the quadcopter in the field with a power bank.
– LED’s are directly on the bottom. Only visible when directly overhead.
Material: ABS + Electronic components
Gyro: 6 Axis
Remote Frequency: 2.4G
Control Distance: About 15-30m
Charger Time: About 20mins
Flight Time: 4mins
Battery For Quadcopter: 3.7V/ 120mAh (Built-in)
Battery For Transmiter: 3.7V/ 80mAh (Built-in)
Quadcopter Size: 4.5*4.5*3cm
Quadcopter weight: 35g
Package Size: 16.5*5*18.5cm
Package Content: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x Charging Cable, 4 x Propellers, 1 x User Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.