This folding micro FPV drone is a good sport flier. Coming soon to all vendors courtesy of Kaideng Toys http://www.kaidengtoys.com/
– Foldable quadcopter. All arms easily open simultaneously with the press of a button.
– Altitude hold, one key return, and headless mode.
– Good flier, maneuverable and sporty.
– Can be controlled either via a traditional controller or its Kaideng app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/51Ka5aor iTunes here https://goo.gl/pQ1dpu
– Replaceable 3.7V 380mah battery gives flight time close to 6 minutes with aggressive flying.
– Good LVC warning of approximately 45 seconds. Auto lands on low battery.
– Low resolution 0.3MP video. Camera is also angled downward making FPV flying difficult.
– Current prototype version can not turn off headless mode once it is started. You will need to recycle the quadcopter’s power to stop it. Hopefully future versions will correct this.
– Proprietary battery.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.