This upgrade to the popular JJRC X1 quadcopter includes a redesigned structure for improved durability in crashes. Find it here goo.gl/6Js4iB
– One of the lowest cost brushless motor quadcopters currently available.
– Redesigned thicker structure for improved durability (as compared to previous X1 model).
– Good fast flier with powerful motors.
– Good introductory brushless motor quadcopter for intermediate fliers.
– Some quality control issues. Recommend checking and tightening all motor mount screws and prop nuts before first flight.
– Instruction manual was difficult to understand and incomplete.
– Procedure to arm/start the motors is unusual and not fully covered in the user manual. Startup procedure is… 1) turn on quadcopter and place on flat/level surface, 2) turn on transmitter and wait for binding beep, 3) calibrate gyros by moving both sticks down and to the right. Hold there until you hear three quick beeps and one long beep, 4) press upper left shoulder button to bring the motors to idle start.
– Some unusual wobble was experienced in hard turns.
-The first generation of RC Quadcopter with brushless motor
– 4 Channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly
– It has 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control
-Idle speed adjustment / stop expansion, rudder volume switch
– Lightweight airframe with nice durability
– Function: Up/down/left/right/side flight/ fine-tuning/ Idle speed adjustment / stop expansion/rudder volume switch
Gyro: 6 axis
Flight time: about 15-20 minutes
Charging time: 150 minutes
Control distance: about 350-500M
Battery for quadcopter: 7.4V1200mah
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.