This small aluminum selfie camera drone includes position hold sensors, a 1080p camera, and a portable power bank to recharge for multiple flights. Find it here https://goo.gl/5KFPEF
– Small and highly portable. Quadcopter can be stored and carried in its charging power bank.
– Brushless motors powered by an internal 7.4V 240mah battery.
– Includes a 12,600mah charging power bank for up to 20 recharges of the quadcopter from a single power bank charge. Charging time is relatively quick at about 20 minutes per recharge. The power bank can also be used to recharge your phone.
– Includes optical and acoustic sensors for automatically maintaining the position of the quadcopter.
– Entirely controlled via your smartphone via the AirSelfie app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/kJqBz5 and iTunes here https://goo.gl/4vdhKY
– Camera is capable of recording 1080p HD video and 5MP resolution images.
– Quadcopter also includes 4GB of internal RAM storage for images and video. Files can be downloaded via the micro USB charging port on the quadcopter.
– Somewhat short flight time of under 3 minutes per charge.
– Not very stable, especially outdoors. Wind can bounce it around. As such, this is probably best used for indoor selfies.
– Images all have AirSelfie logo. Not sure how to remove it (or if it can be removed).
– Need to remove the protective rubber bumper to recharge the battery within its power bank. However, the quadcopter flies just as well without the bumper in case it is lost.
– It is pricey for its current capabilities. Hopefully future firmware updates might correct some of the above issues (such as improve position hold, remove AirSelfie logo)?
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.