Author: Alain LeBlanc
does it come with shuffle to?
What’s the battery life like?
Please, can You tell me what are the 2 song that are in the agptek when you buy this? I delete them and I dont remember the name. Where I can get they. A lot of thanks
Aigo 108 has it in silver and gold, but I prefer this player in black which only AGPTEK makes it black.
Hi, Thanks for your review, No Gapless support, is that correct.
Does this have a web browser
got mine today, it´s not even starting or show any sign of life. i´m very dissapointed with this product. wouldn´t recomend it to anyone.
Will this work with apple earpod headphones? Also can you turn off the amp?
I know other mp3 players by AGPTEK have FM radio. Does this have radio?
Just bought one of these. Cracking little player and built like a tank. I think the reason that the normal setting in the equalization is so loud is because it defaults all of the equalizer bands to maximum. You can set them all to max without causing any distortion which is handy if 100% volume doesn’t hack it on old tracks.
well does it have a port to connect to the computer? and so it doesn’t come with one of those?
Both work well, sound simliar. But the H01 is closer to the Fiio X1 as far as size and finish, being aluminium and the F3 being in plastic. That being said the F3 is way more portable if you plan on working out or doing any sports. I like the both for different use.
Hi! What about a comparison between this AGPTek H1 vs FiiO M3? Thanks!
Loss-less not loose-less
How would it manage a Sennheiser HD600 300ohm impedance?
The price is very attractive…
Can you let me know what headphones you use, thanks Enda Dalton
Hello Alain, did you tried a 128 gb card on it ? Will this work ? I am really interessted by this dap
The best things:
1. Solid build
2. Great sound (combine with Topping nx1s amplifier is brilliant)
3. Knob is great too
The bad things: software is stupid
1.You can’t back to main menu right away, must push back button many time.
2. It take many moves to add a song to playlist when in folder list
3. Can’t look for a song following alphabet
4. No Bluetooth, gapless (this is not important for me).
5. Cant play flac 24b/192khz
6. The biggest problem: BATTERY CHARGING TIME. 9-10h playback (i turned off the led light) but it take 3h30-4h for charging.
Overall: I still like this player because of it sound
Hello. There are two frustrating issues that seem to be common with MP3 players around this price range (I’ve tried a few, but not this one yet).
1. You can add songs to playlists from the now-playing screen or from the songs/artists/albums lists, but NOT from the folder list.
2. If I add a song to a playlist and then delete the song from the player, the song remains in the playlist and therefore has to be deleted twice. This is not a problem with a couple of songs, but with 50 or 100, it is extremely tedious.
Can you tell me if the AGPTEK H1 has either of the above issues?
Thanks very much.
Human Verification: In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.
Send this to a friend